There are more and more customers trusting in the power of ozone, and in its superiority over chlorine and other disinfectants. In function of the needs of your company and your field, in GreenBiozone we will recommend the perfect equipment so you can enjoy the benefits of ozone.
Ozone is full of advantages
1. It improves the organoleptic characteristics of water.
2. Attenuates or eliminates undesirable odors, colors and flavors.
3. Quickly and completely destroy bacteria, viruses and spores (3,000 times faster than chlorine).
4. Eliminate iron and magnesium salts in the form of hydrates. The waste is removed with the filtrate.
5. Rinse the water, leaving it especially clean.
6. Acts over a wide range of temperatures and PH levels.
7. It does not create any type of chemical bond or halogenated compounds.8. It is totally insipid.
9. The use of chemical products such as hypochlorite (stable) or chlorite (toxic), which only qualified personnel can handle, is not required.
10. Causes an immediate oxidative action against organic impurities.
11. Eliminates trihalomethanes and their percustors.
12. Improves the coagulation-flocculation of water.
13. Destroy the sulfates.14. Oxidize pesticides and phenols.
15. Destroy the environmental pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Application of ozone in industrial use
There are many sectors that can benefit from modifying their work systems and applying the use of ozone in their day to day. In this way, the use of harmful products, such as chlorine, is avoided, without creating waste of any kind.
It is an evolutionary step, an intelligent solution that in addition to taking care of the environment will optimize the work flow, even saving costs. We are already talking about using ozone in general agriculture, in vineyards, in livestock, in the hotel trade, in fish farms and aquariums, in swimming pools, or for the storage of food, ozone is the solution to solve the problems caused by substances that have been used traditionally.
To sum up, the use of ozone is based on three main pillars. The three concepts that define the advantages that an ozone generator would provide, in addition to its simplicity of use and comfort:
- Sterilization: It is a powerful disinfectant that acts on bacteria, molds and viruses.
- Deodorization: It neutralizes hydrocarbons from smoke and polluting materials in general.
- Volatility: it oxidizes organic matter in aqueous solution.
Contact us to learn more about the different ozone applications that will improve the performance of your business. We are waiting for you.